Monday, April 11, 2011

Super Quotes from a Super Student

The person who is responsible for sending me the following hilarious quotes knows who he is and I thank him once again.  Before you read these real quotes spoken by a real student I want you to know that my only wish would be for you to actually see the student who says these things, because it would make what you're about to read even funnier. All I'm at liberty to say is that he is an 11 year old country boy. I promise all my faithful readers that all of the following quotes are real. Enjoy and I hope you get a laugh....

You see my sister, she may look nice but the devil is in her soul!

What's that word?   "Bangladesh"
Ok, because I don't speak i-raqi!

I'm a true carnivore, because I know my meats.

I can't take ritalin, it makes me see things that aren't there...


I shot a mouse in the head with my bb gun...then my dog ate it

I caught a mouse once with my bare hand, you have to be quick and quiet

I like badminton because I am good at it

You know the song by Michael Jackson "somebody's watching me," my mom got drunk and sang it in a bar

I am a husky boy (smiling)

And finally...
Don't approach a donkey from the rear, a bull from the front, or a fool from any direction!

Hope that put a smile on your face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment